7 Uses for The JOSHICA BEAUTY Rose Water Facial + Body Mist
Rose water toner is a natural and gentle product that has a wide range of benefits for the skin. It is made from distilled water infused with the essence of rose petals, and it has been used for centuries as a beauty treatment. Rose water toner can be used by people of all skin types, from oily to dry, and it can help to soothe, hydrate, and balance the skin. Let's explore some of the benefits of rose water toner and how it can be incorporated into your daily skincare routine.
1. Setting Make-up: Spritzing rosewater on bare skin has its benefits but it can also be sprayed over makeup to work as a makeup setting spray. You can add rosewater to your morning beauty routine to keep your face radiant and fresh throughout the day.
2. Natural Hair Perfume: Simply spritz rosewater into dry or freshly washed hair to give it the sweet soft smell of roses.
3. Hair Moisturizer: If you have dry frizzy hair you can spritz into hair for added moisture.
4. Reduce tired Eyes: Spray rosewater onto a cotton pad and apply underneath tired puffy eyes to reduce redness and inflammation.
5. Hair Rinse: After you've gently cleansed or conditioned your hair, add rose water to your final rinse. You can also simply add it to an apple cider vinegar rinse to clarify, give the hair shine and a soft rose fragrance.
6. Facial Toner: Spritz rosewater onto clean skin to gently tone and balance. Rose water is a great pH balancer for the skin and a mild astringent that helps tighten pores and prevent acne.
7. Stress Reliever: Rose water's floral fragrance has the therapeutic power to uplift and balance your emotions. Ever wonder where the expression "wake up and smell the roses" came from? Well, it may be a romantic expression but the aromatherapy properties of roses can actually make you feel good about yourself. You can spray rosewater on your pillow at night to help you get better sleep and wake up refreshed.
Treat yourself today and enjoy the wonderful benefits of rosewater!