10 Best Oils For Type 4C Natural Hair
4C hair texture rarely gets any love, but it's the type of hair that needs all the love and attention it can get in order for it to grown healthy and strong. There are a number of hair oils on the market today and it may be hard to decide which ones to purchase, but here is a list of some of the best oils for type 4C hair to eliminate your worries and help you achieve beautiful shining hair.
1. Jojoba Oil- Jojoba oil is derived from the jojoba seed and is usually found in parts of . Jojoba oil ids great for 4C hair textures because it is filled with vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. It strengthens hair and is also thought to prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
2. Soy Bean Oil- If you're looking for shine, here's your answer. Soybean oil is great for adding shine to dull and dry looking hair. Filled with Vitamin E and antioxidants that reduce inflammation and it also helps to remove dandruff and prevent itchy scalp.
3. Black Seed Oil- Black seed is packed with folic acid, calcium, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorous and keeps hair moisturized. It is said to help regrow hair.
4. Coconut Oil- derived from the fat of a coconut it is filled with vitamin E and helps to prevent dandruff, split ends and breakage. It is also said to prevent protein loss in hair.
5. Castor Oil- pressed from the seed of a castor plant, it is said to increase blood from to the scalp thus promoting healthy growing hair. If you want fast growing hair apply castor oil at least one a month to boost hair growth up to five times the usual rate. Castor oil also reduces dandruff due to its antibacterial and anti fungal properties.
6. Avocado Oil- Avocado oil is derived from the pulp of the avocado and contains monounsaturated fats, Vitamin E, potassium and lecithin which makes it great for detangling hair, preventing breakage and protecting hair from damage.
7. Sweet Almond Oil- Sweet Almond oil is a light weight oil that helps prevent drying, flaking, and scalp tightness. It is packed with B-complex vitamins, Vitamin E and A, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins. It also contains essential minerals such as: Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium and Zinc.
8. Safflower Oil- Rich in vitamin E and oleic acid this oil is said to prevent hairless and baldness. It is lightweight oil that stimulates blood circulation while protecting hair.
9. Peppermint Oil- Known to increase blood flow to the scalp improves hair growth and prevents hair loss. The Peppermint menthol gives a tingly sensation on the scalp and it also has a fresh minty fragrance.
10. Argan Oil- Reduces breakage and split ends and prevents hair loss for thicker, fuller hair. Argan Oil is derived from the kernels of the Argan tree and contains oleic and linoleic acids, vital nutrients for maintaining healthy hair.
4C hair is unique and requires special care, so understanding the benefits of these oils will help you to better understand what works best for your hair texture. You can find most of these wonderful oils in The JOSHICA BEAUTY Natural Hair Collection: Exquisite Hair Oil Rosemary Grapefruit Lime Curl Softening Cream and our Coconut Brazilian Mango Shea Hair Butter.