9 Benefits of Rose Oil + Rose Water
Why do you wake up & smell the roses?
Ever wonder why people use the expression "Wake up and smell the roses"? Yes, it is considered a simple expression that could mean; waking up, paying attention and start enjoying your life, but did you know that roses actually have the power to enhance your mood and improve your overall wellbeing? Rose oil is a highly prized oil, and both rose oil and rosewater are much loved for their rich, floral aroma as well as their uplifting therapeutic and natural beauty benefits. Here are nine benefits of rose oil and rosewater that you can start enjoying today!
1. Rosewater helps balances the skin's pH and moisture levels
2. Rose oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce skin and scalp irritation, prevent acne and reduce the appearance of blemishes and skin imperfections
3. Rose oil and rose water help to even, tone, and hydrate the skin giving it a refreshed even completion.
4. The antiseptic and antibacterial properties of rose aids in healing scars, cuts, and wounds.
5. Due to the astringent-like properties rose helps remove excess oils and clean the pores.
6. Rose oil can relieve the pain of swelling, cramps, or sprains when used in a cold or hot compress.
7. The floral, sweet, and sensual aroma of the rose is a powerful mood enhancer. The aromatherapy properties help fight depression, and anxiety and enhance your libido. It helps to calm and relax and balance your emotions.
8. Rosewater is an amazing natural hair conditioner. It moisturizes and revitalizes hair quality and promotes the circulation of the blood to enhance hair growth.
9. Rose oil and rosewater tighten the skin cells reducing fine lines and wrinkles.