9 rose oil & rosewater benefits
Ever wonder why people use the expression "Wake up and smell the roses"? Yes it is an expression for; start enjoying your life, but roses actually has the power to enhance your mood and improve your overall wellbeing. Rose oil is a highly prized oil and both rose oil and rosewater is much loved for their rich, floral aroma and uplifting therapeutic and natural beauty benefits. Here are 9 benefits of rose oil and rosewater Continue Reading...
2. Rose oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce skin and scalp irritation, prevent acne and reduce the appearance of blemishes and skin imperfections
3. Rose oil and rose water helps to even, tone and hydrate the skin giving it a refreshed even completion.
4. The antiseptic and antibacterial properties or rose aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
5. Due to the astringent like properties rose helps remove excess oils and clean the pores.
6. Rose oil can relive the pain of swelling, cramps or sprains when used in a cold or hot compress.
7. The floral, sweet and sensual aroma of rose is a powerful mood enhancer. The aromatherapy properties helps fight depression, anxiety an enhances your libido. It helps to calm and relax and balance your emotions.
8. Rosewater is an amazing natural hair conditioner. It moisturizes and revitalizes hair quality and promotes circulation of the blood to enhances hair growth.
9. Rose oil and rosewater tightens the skin cells reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
You might also like: 7 Uses for Rosewater